Well I can't stress enough that 400 readers is not that many.

There are more than 400 people out there who want sex news.  In
addition, there is probably that many people interested in any given
topic, however, there may not be that many people who want to watch a
video about a single individual's life.

That being said, Rocketboom, Systm and Command-N are all listed on
VlogMap.  None of them are sharing their FeedBurner stats and Systm is
using a non-FB feed.  If any of these three decide to publized their
FB numbers, it would jack up the stats.  A good example is
Diggnation.com, which is not listed on VlogMap, has 35,356 readers.

Themes are be more popular than people.  This will most likely remain
constant.  I hate to use the TV comparison, but look at the ratio
between subject-based and personality-based content.  This is due to
human interest, not the format.

As you can tell, this is something I get fired up about.  It is my
opinion that theme-based vlogs will thrive while personal vlogs will
generally be reserved for friends/family.

-Matt
----------------------------
http://www.leanbackvids.com/
http://www.vlogmap.org/

--- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, Adam Quirk <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> On 10/26/05, Michael Sullivan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >

> > regarding mskitka.com <http://mskitka.com>, overall, i think she is
> > putting together a great project.
> > she's unique.
>

> Yeah, it was just a matter of time I guess. It's not bad, although
the bad
> audio levels makes her sound a little like Stan's sister from South
Park.