On 11/4/05, Lucas Gonze <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> can you be precise about what the problem is, so that other
> videoblog aggregators can avoid making you feel badly treated?

Well if my videos were up there I'd be upset because they present the
content as if they are the site of origin.

My CC license requires attribution.

I get a nice warm fuzzy felling from services like MeFeedia, BlipTV,
and application-based aggrigators like FireAnt, and iTunes because
they say the video is from (and link back to) DavidMeade.com.

Some even (like MeFeedia) direct the viewer to my site should they
want to leave comments.

For me I'd want my syndication to be done such that the work is
clearly linked back to my site, preferably comments would link back,
it should support my rel=payment (hehe), and idealy offer me some way
to opt out.  For example the feed has the email address of the
managing editor .. how difficult would it be to set up a system where
if that email address send a "remove" request then the associated feed
would be removed?