I would agree on a very general level. It's true that technically the
medium itself does not determine a stories truthfulness. But some of
those media are layered with a bureaucratic infrastructure that makes
the truth harder to get out in some cases. Sometimes what is not
reported is as important as what is reported. For instance, there is
such a thing as a lie by omission and it happens all the time in
traditional media. And more often than not it's not the reporters
fault but the system within they work that makes the lie possible.

Bill Streeter
LO-FI SAINT LOUIS
www.lofistl.com