You are so right Markus. Time is the new bandwidth restriction. Or the
old one, or the one that we all can always count on. The think about
my PVR (generic TIVO) is that I record all this stuff that never gets
watched. There is one night a week that my wife and I really sit down
and watch TV and it's kinda like our thing we do together (well you
know besides that other thing we do together.) And that's Sunday
night, we watch one of the great HBO dramas or comedies.

Bill Streeter
LO-FI SAINT LOUIS
www.lofistl.com