No kidding!
Something that not many people realize is that in terms of the corporate media, we are the product.

Corporate advertisers are the customers.

Be careful of how you define this medium, as the first one that the corporate media can co-opt and exploit is the one that will stick.

I am for either defining it as a right to be heard/a right to a visible outlet for my opinion/my public voice (please go with the spirit of the words instead of picking them apart) or not defining it at all.

If we define it in terms that the corporate media can pollute: viewers, entertainment, media outlet, etc, then it will go the way of the information superhighway.

later,
Ron