--- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, Ron Watson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> If we define it in terms that the corporate media can pollute:
> viewers, entertainment, media outlet, etc, then it will go the way of
> the information superhighway.

Considering HBO is teaming up with Apple to offer video content for
the iPod, I think the personalize vlogging world will continue to get
compared to the big media outlets.  We are their only competitor.

As for media sterotyping, it has already happened in most of the past
articles.  It starts with the need for a headline.  Check out some of
the past articles on this handy site...
http://vlogpresskit.blogspot.com/

-Matt
http://ridertech.com