Verdi (who thinks that sounds like a cool experiment)

I think you 're right!  did Adrian Miles do something like that yet?

On 12/27/05, Verdi <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
So what do you call it if there is no blog, just a feed with videos,
but the videos are interactive and among other things include links
to blog posts?

http://us.click.yahoo.com/9QUssC/lzNLAA/TtwFAA/lBLqlB/TM