Welcome not-quite-videobloggers!
=)

no worry.  we're just having linguistic fun...

its important to note that this discussion has NO bearing on whether or not someone is a videoblogger videoblogging.  its about the medium and media and technology.
so whether or not a video from a videoblog ends up on an iPod... the author/creator/publisher is still a videoblogger... see?  ;-)

sull