As Doctor Wayne Dyer says, "Worry is a worthless emotion," but using
copyrighted material in your videos is something that I wouldn't
recommend.

There are plenty of independent artists looking for exposure.

You can find their music at:

http://music.poshow.com
http://magnatune.com

and the new:
http://promonet.iodalliance.com/login.php

Check it out.

On Mar 17, 2006, at 5:45 PM, Paul Knight wrote:

> Thanks ever so much for the comments on the "Paul And Paul Get To The
> Bottom Of It All Copyright Issues" Video I posted last night to stop
> people being in the slightest bit worried about putting the odd bit of
> music on a vlog, I have had so many good and welcoming comments it's
> untrue.

--Steve
--
http://SteveGarfield.com
http://Rocketboom.com

My most recent post:

VLOG SOUP: Episode 12
<http://stevegarfield.blogs.com/videoblog/2006/03/vlog_soup_episo.html>

"You are worth like 50 million danishes." - Amy Carpenter

Alternative reply address:
stephen.garfield [AT] comcast.net