jonny goldstein wrote:

>The more into vlogging I get, the more convinced I am that this stuff
>is so important. I just read Lessig's "Free Culture," JD's "Darknet,"
>checked out the EFF site and other resources.

same here, i'll bet many of us are following similar paths

>I don't know how we get a more reasonable IP situation going, but I
>think panels like this are great. At least we are having a discussion.

this felt to me more like a rehash of what is getting to be a rather old
argument

i agree that there some interesting 'statements' being made

but it does not seem like there is really much 'discussion' going on in
these panels

--

Markus Sandy

http://apperceptions.org