I would like to see Keith and the Girl interview Adam Curry about
this, but Curry would be an idiot if he did an interview with them.
Although they are entertaining, they are also set in their beliefs and
they may just gang up on him.  In the end, an interview like that
would be about as entertaining as CNN's Crossfire and wouldn't really
do much to change public opinion on either side.

When you're a businessman trying to promote a product, you choose to
do interviews with people who will not give you a negative image.
Perhaps this is what he was doing with Geek Brief.

Casey
http://www.kitkast.com/

--- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, "Charles Iliya Krempeaux"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I'd need to actually read the contract, but I have a feeling that
Adam Curry

http://maketelevision.com/