--- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, "Enric" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> The editing and narration of that piece is propagandizing a point of
> view on the war.  Statements like "...the most dangerous country in
> the world." could probably be disproven.  One can compare the genocide
> in the Darfur region of Sudan and other locales.

Perhaps it is propaganda, but it certainly is a lot closer to the
truth then we see on network television. We are not receiving the full
story on the war and what we see on the tube is being sanitized for
public view.
If major networks were to show the ugly side of war, this thing would
be over. There would be such a large public outcry to end the war, the
politions would have no other choice but to end this situation.

Power to the vloggers.

Mike

Fireant Individual Typepad
Use Explains