We go to the news to see the state of the world... but, in fact, a
better pulse would be vlogs, if more people had them. Look how
important Pepys is today -- and all he kept was a daily diary that
talked about the everyday happenings in his life. I look forward to
the time when vlogging is easy as taking a pen to paper.
Lisa
http://lisaharper.org

On 6/3/06, Mike Moon <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> In fact, when we look back, we'll be looking at vlogs to get a better
> representation of the truth of the time then we will by viewing the
> video archives of television.
> Vloggers are closer to true then TV will be allowed.
>
> Power to the vloggers.
>
> Mike
> http://vlog.mikemoon.net
>
> --- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, "Laura Moncur" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >
> > Okay, I'll bite.
> >
> > The reason our small glimpses into our lives are just as important as
> > the carnage that is happening in Iraq is because it's all HISTORY.
> > Five hundred years from now, historians are going to be looking at our
> > vlogs trying to fathom what life was like during our time. We are
> > going to be the journals that document ordinary life just like Jane
> > Austen's writing documented Victorian England.
> >
> > --- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, "Shannon Noble" <shannon.sn@>
> > wrote:
> > >
> > > You know,
> > >
> > > sometimes I look at my own expressions and the content of my work,
> > as well
> > > as many others here, and think how shallow and meaningless much of
> > what we
> > > do is. We put our own meaning on it as it really has none of it's
> > own. It is
> > > all enculturated. We make it up for or own selves to get what we
> > want from
> > > others. I feel that way when I look at something like this:
> > >
> > > http://www.alternet.org/blogs/video/36871/ <panisset@>
> > >
> > > and ponder.
> > >
> > > -shannon
> > >

> Yahoo! Groups Links