Yep.  They have 14 of my videos that I've found so far.  I'm watching one right
now.

It's playing about 280 width, when I built it @ 480 width.

There's a tag under my video announcing the episode title that's just about as
big as the
size they're showing my video.

Above it and to the left, it says "no related videos" when I just picked this
one from a list of
12 out of the 14 videos of mine that they're showing.

Under the video, there are three choices: Save It, Rate It, Steal It.

'Matter of fact, it even says "via Blip TV" under it and to the right.

Meanwhile... there's some chick with angel wings that's larger than my entire
video that
was sitting there the whole time with a huge "Heavy's Angels" sign on the right
side...
AFTER the full-size pre-roll advertisement

heh.  Good call, Case. :D

--
Bill C.
http://wasteddays.reelsolid.tv