i sent a message from their site contact form and selected "business
inquiry" as the category

got a quick reply back (surprise!)

as usual, they  expect me to identify the vids

i asked them to remove any vid that was in their database and on my
site or pay $250/video :)

jeez,
markus

On Jan 3, 2007, at 3:49 PM, Mike Hudack wrote:

> I've placed a phone call to them and expect a call back first thing
>  tomorrow morning (it's already 7PM in New York and it seems like the
>  responsible party has gone home for the day). I'll be calling back
>  first thing tomorrow if I don't hear.

---
Markus Sandy
http://feeds.feedburner.com/havemoneywillvlog