On Jan 3, 2007, at 8:19 PM, Lucas Gonze wrote:

> On 1/3/07, Markus Sandy <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>  > i sent a message from their site contact form and selected "business
>  > inquiry" as the category
>  >
>  > got a quick reply back (surprise!)
>  >
>  > as usual, they expect me to identify the vids
>  >
>  > i asked them to remove any vid that was in their database and on my
>  > site or pay $250/video :)
>
>  Are you saying that DMCA-based takedown requests are not enough power
>  for you, Markus? I am surprised to hear that, because I am certain
>  that you think they are too much power in the hands of the copyright
>  extremists, and I don't think you'd want to grant new powers to the
>  extremists.

not sure i get you lucas.
i asked them to license or take down
seems like a reasonable request to me
no DMCA needed yet
i just sent a polite request
we'll see what they do
somehow i doubt they will want to license my vids for commercial use :)
i'm just hoping that they will realize their error and pull the vids

---
Markus Sandy
http://feeds.feedburner.com/havemoneywillvlog
http://feeds.feedburner.com/apperceptions