On 1/3/07, rudy.jahchan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Its not the linking or the copying that is the issue, Lucas. It is the
> fact that they are really profitting from it, and without any
> consultation on our parts.

You can address that with a rewrite rule.  Just use copyright to force
third parties to link rather than copy,  then create rewrite rules to
enforce whatever policy you want.

> Your stance on this issue is not valid in anyway.

I haven't taken a stance on that issue, only on the best way to
implement any old stance.  I have a stance, but it was never relevant.
 What matters to me is to live in a world where the maximum number of
different stances can be implemented.

Ok, L8r y'all.

-Lucas