Can I just clarify a point about whether 'everyone' excludes blip.tv
and its partners & affiliates?

I mean its normal that whatever license, normal copyright or one of
the creative commons licenses, a person uses, the service such as
blip.tv normally requires that users give the service additional rights.

So earlier in your terms & conditions it says:

"GRANT OF LICENSE

When you upload or post content to Blip.tv, that content become public
content and will be searchable by and available to anyone who visits
the Blip.tv site.  Blip.tv does not claim ownership of the materials
you post, upload, input or submit to the Blip.tv site.  However, by
posting, uploading, inputting, providing or submitting your content to
Blip.tv, you are granting Blip.tv, its affiliated companies and
partners, a worldwide, irrevocable, royalty-free, non-exclusive,
sublicensable license to use, reproduce, create derivative works of,
distribute, publicly perform, publicly display, transfer, transmit,
distribute and publish that content for the purposes of displaying
that content on Blip.tv or for any other non-commercial use of that
content.

In addition, when you upload or post content to the Blip.tv site, you
grant Blip.tv a license to distribute that content, either
electronically or via other media, to users seeking to download it
through the Blip.tv site or for purposes of other services provided by
Blip.tv and to display such content on Blip.tv affiliated sites.  This
license shall apply to the distribution and the storage of your
content in any form, medium, or technology now known or later developed. "

Now as I said thats fair enough, you couldnt be sure youd actually got
permission to use the videos people upload to you, unless you asked
them to grant you these rights. But as you also make this
sublicensable and applicable to your partners and affiliates, I think
it would be great to always have clarity about who they are.

It also links back to the question of what counts as 'non-commercial'
activity but I doubt we are going to get away from that grey area in a
hurry, I think you and many others have behaved admirably in this
regard so far, just pondering what a less scrupulous entity could do
after being granted similar rights by creators.

See Im thinking, not quite sure, that because creators are giving you
and your partners these righrts, seperately from the license they
attach to their work thats valid for 'everyone else', that if someone
like network2 was considered a partner of yours, they might not
actually legally have to stick to the cc license for the work?

Cheers

Steve Elbows