I have a Panasonic PV-GS300. It is a 3CCD with Optical Image Stabilization and
16:9 mode
for around $500. I have had it for 6 months with no problems.

 --- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, Tony Pelliccio <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I really, really love my Sanyo Xacti C40 - it's NTSC not HD but to be honest,
> it's going to
be a few years before HD is the standard and NTSC is finally phased out. But
the new HD
sets can also display NTSC so I'm not worried.

> And it uses SD cards which are cheap as dirt. Picked up my Xacti at Radio
> Shack of all
places and it only cost me $199.