I'm with you Schlomo. Crazy.

But it does take one tiny grain of sand does make a pearl.

Sent from my BlackBerry wireless handheld.

-----Original Message-----
From: "schlomo rabinowitz" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Wed, 2 May 2007 07:57:54
To:videoblogging@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [videoblogging] Re: Video Blog Wikipedia Entry

On 5/2/07, Heath <[EMAIL PROTECTED]: <mailto:heathparks%40msn.com> com> wrote:

 > Is there anyone besides me, that thinks this whole conversation is
 > just "whacked"? I mean basicly we are trying to appease a person who
 > no longer even VLOGS!!!!! Does this seem weird to anyone? I
 > understand trying to work with someone, trying to teach, but this
 > just seems crazy......maybe it's just me....

 Yes, Heath, I am in total agreement with you. It's so rediculous, its
 redonkulous. Yes, it deserves its own made-up word-- that's how far
 away its gone from anything rooted within reality.

 But then, I also don't care about anyones definition of videoblog
 either. Sure, its interesting to talk about over a beer, but I just
 spent the last 20min catching up on this thread and felt more robbed
 of my time than I did watching Heroes last week. Now its just people
 writing profanity as communication.

 But really, the question I need to know: Do we still consider
 Rocketboom a videoblog? And why isnt that question answered in the
 Wikipedia article?

 (ducks)

 Schlomo
 http://schlomolog.: <http://schlomolog.blogspot.com> blogspot.com