I think Markus was talking about Times person of the year issue where
they named the person of the year as "you."

Are your friends familuar with YouTube? That's videoblogging. When you
talk about things like "most famous" etc. Those are hard things to
quantify. There are Videobloggers like Zefrank who is very famous in
some circles but is virtually unknown in others. And he never did put
his stuff on YouTube and yet the most popular YouTubers probably get
way more views than he ever did--and it's very likely that few on this
list had ever heard of them. What I'm saying is "fame" is relative.
Some of us are "famous" to a few--which sounds like an oxymoron, but
it's true in a way. But thats the world we live in now--even
conventional definitions of what seem like simple things like "fame"
don't really mean anything anymore. So what I'm saying is that your
question isn't an easy one to answer. To someone not familuar with
internet video none of us doing this is famous in the least.

Bill Streeter
LO-FI SAINT LOUIS
http://lofistl.com
http://billstreeter.net