I've been thinking about the Xacti cameras lately (or others of similar
design), and have been trying to read up on them online.  Unfortunately all
the user reviews usually have the same problems:

 1) EXTREME (polar opposite) opinions on video quality in the same forum
 2) No actual video to back up either opinion :-P

I know a lot of folks here use Xacti or similar form factor cameras ... but
we don't often know the camera being used by someone when we watch their
vlog ...

So, I was wondering if some folks with various models of xacti (or similar
form factor) cameras could reply here with which model you use, and a link
to an example video.

I'm basically trying to see the actual end result video from the various
models.  Indoor lighting vs outdoor, color quality, etc etc etc  But if you
want to include other information such as battery life / gripes /etc that
would be most welcome as well. :-)

I've read on this list that some people are disappointed with the sound
these cameras capture ... I'm wondering how it compares to using internal
mics on other cameras though ... worse than normal or just the standard
"internal mics suck"?

Thanks in advance,
 - Dave

--