yeah I know there area  bunch.  I'm hoping to see the difference between the
various xacti models ...

Some models claim to be better in low light than others, some disagree very
strongly ... no video on the 'user review' sites to back up either claim.

Some claim image stablization works, some claim it doesnt, some say its
better on some models of xacti ... others disagree very strongly ... no
video on user review' sites to back up either.

not sure if HD is worth the price - some say is amazing and one guy said his
HD xacti was on par with cell phone video ... again no video to back up
either.

...and other than being water-resistant, whats the difference between the
new crazy colored ones?

So what I'm hoping for is example videos and info as to exactly which model
was used to create it.

- Dave

--
http://www.DavidMeade.com