I thought I would take a break from Podtech talk for a minute and ask
this.  did anyone see the CNN/YouTube debate last night?  I caught some
of it and I had to say, I thought it was good.  I thought most of the
questions were good and I thought Cooper did a good job of making sure
the canidates answered the questions.

Maybe we are really finally reaching a tipping point....where canidates
will realize that we as a country don't care about democrats or
republicans, we want solutions and for our elected officails to start
working together to address the very real issues that affect us all...

Heath
http://batmangeek.com