Yeah, I haven't had a tv in (I think) a little over a year. Took up
too much space, cable was too expensive, Buffy was pulled out of
reruns and I discovered that I watched way more videoblogs than tv.
Out it went. I'm a total Netflix junkie, though.

I do, however, miss something to veg out to when I'm home sick. TV is
perfect for that. Luckily I don't get sick all that often. And
although I'm not a huge sportsnik, I do miss live Mets games.

I'd love to say that having no TV has caused me to read more, but all
it's really done is change where I get my visual media fix.

Bekah

--- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, "beth_tilston"