Satellite TiVO in every room except the kids'-- they just have a DVD
TV-- and our main is a 42" HD home theater 7.1 surround blah blah.

Video game consoles are connected to them, etc.

I also search for copyrighted content on YouTube, watch vlogs and vlog
shows more now that I carry an iPhone with me, and I buy music videos
on iTunes. I also buy movies in small formats (UMD, iTunes, etc) when
they are something I'm too afraid to spend full price on. (Final
Fantasy for example, glad I didn't pay full price for the DVD-- but
'Renaissance' I'm SO buying the DVD.)

Also, I should, but don't, use Netflix hardly at all anymore. Too much
to watch on TV + Web + Device.

Too much. Too much good stuff. Too much crap. TOO MUCH. AUGH.

ER

--- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, "beth_tilston"