Holy smoke. That was a great breakdown of your time.
But what it made me realise was how little I consume of ANYTHING now.
No telly, and I never go to the movies.

And I realised that not only is our only TV a 14 inch Sony from the
mid 90s (great picture quality though), but our DVD and VCR have both
been broken since Christmas.

So currently, using your list, my time looks like this:
TV 0%
Movies 0%
games 0%
virtual worlds 0%
web reading 50%
videoblogs 50%
books 0%

I used to watch at least 2 hours of TV a night, and one or two movies
a week.

Plus I used to read a book a week (I've read 3 books all year, i
think - two of those on the plane to and from Pixelodeon!)

I mean... I don't really know what I *do* with myself. Apart from
Twitter and watch videoblogs.  Do you think I am being abducted by
aliens for four or five hours every day?

Rupert