I think I could get along fine with what I watch online and DVD
rentals.  Buuuut that's me and there are two people that live in this
house and one of 'em has a Days of Our Lives addiction.  (I was
instructed to buy her earrings like "Hope's" for her recent
anniversary gift, if that's any indication).

Most nights the TV is just background noise while I couch surf.

--
Kary Rogers
http://karyhead.com