Certain issues will always bring out strong opinions, that armed with
the fact that most of us here only know each other in passing, if
that much, is bound to bring out even stronger opinion's.  I know I
shouldn't get sucked in, certain things push different people's
button's.  Doesn't make it right, doesn't make it anything other than
what it is.  We're human and we are all shaped by our own unique
experiences.

Heath

--- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, "David Howell" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>