Hadn't thought about that David, but it might be nice...especially to cut
out the last 2-3 frames when filming 'small' video in 3gp (my pocket pc
films in either 3gp or mp4, 'large').

Here are my collected 8525 links though - FYI -
http://del.icio.us/love_detective/8525

Will let you know if I find anything in my web travels.

Curious: Do you have a maximum MMS upload size attached to your account? If
not, who are you using and what kind of plan do you have?

Warmly,
Jan