Hi everyone:

On 10/22/07, David Meade <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> hmmm thats odd ... 3gp is a type of mp4 as I understand it .. but
>  still ... that odd. :-P
>
>  I don't think I can change the extension, but I can choose to save as
>  avi instead of mp4 ... I'll do some testing ... given your discovery,
>  I bet they probably are using the same codec inside the avi container
>  and thus I probably wouldnt be sacrificing anything by using avi.
>  I'll test that to be sure.

I don't think this will work.

I'm trying to figure out a way to encode videos for cell phones
without having to upload like a hundred instances of THE SAME video
every time I make a video on my desktop PC, but I don't think doing
THIS will work regardless of the type of PC.

So far, all I've found is some software that encode for some phones,
but not others while other software will encode will only encode for
only a scant (A *very small* scant at that) handful of phones and
that's it.

Cheers :D

--
Pat Cook