Hi everyone:

On 10/30/07, Rupert <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Yes, I went to the Blogger page and clicked the thumbnail.  Got a
>  Podomatic login page.  I just tried again.  Still the same.
>  Rupert

Did you all RIGHT click to DOWNLOAD it or did you left click to try to
play it within the browser?

Remember, it's an MP4 video and MP4s aren't as easily recognized in
the browser plugin.

Also, one other thing that is noteworthy, the URL posted is the
_DOWNLOAD_ URL.  That means THE ONLY thing you can do IS download it.
There's a SEPERATE URL that's used for streaming videos.  I don't know
why this is though.

Is there anyone from Pod-O-Matic on here who can better clarify this
than I just did?

The reason I *don't* post both URLs is to avoid ANY chance of
confusing the RSS Feed, but I suppose I could so on the Blogger page
if need be (And if people prefer it).

>  Sorry to see you're having troubles.... :(

Hope that clears things up as well. :D