When you say the URL, do you mean the url connected to the pictures of the
videos on
your blogspot site?

Because if so, right clicking makes no difference, its not an issue of what
people are doing
with the url, its that those URLs are requiring us to login to podomatic.

I think you may be posting URLs that only work for the person with the
podomatic
account, ie you. The links work for you because you are already a member of
that site. I
imagine the way you are getting the URLs from podomatic is wrong, and there are
different ones that are meant to be posted to your blog.

Cheers

Steve Elbows