Hi everyone:

On 10/31/07, David Howell <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hi Pat,
>
>  Yeah... unfortunately, one cant even right click and download the video.
>
>  If I were you, rather than think about it, I'd just get a Blip account and
> be done with it. As
>  your site stands right now, no one can watch your stuff.

Okay everyone....Let's try this again (This time with the video on
BlipTV).  Once again, here's the URL....

http://asmyworldturnstv.blogspot.com/2007/09/episode-07-part-01-first-outdoor-video.html

I've even got a text link to the episode page on BlipTV, which
defaults to the Flash version in case the Quicktime version becomes a
problem.

I'll change over the rest of the episodes and the RSS Feed (Thank
goodness for FeedBurner as I dunno where I'd be without 'em) later on
today after I've taken my morning shower (Yeah I'm a late riser, what
can I say? :D).

In any case - HOPEFULLY I've put this issue to rest now. :D

Lemme know what "ya'll" think now, ya hear...  :D  *LOL!*

Cheers :D

--
Pat Cook
Denver, Colorado