Well, at least we can see it eventually now if we're patient.

But Pat, you still need to make it a lot easier!

As bcas said, the thumbnail links to an mp4 file which doesn't Fast
Start (streaming not enabled when you compressed it). So we have to
wait an indeterminate amount of time for it to load.  No one will.

The Flash streaming link takes you to Blip, which is another site &
requires loading time, and doesn't allow people to comment on your blog.

Use Blip's player to allow people to just click and play the video
right there in the post.

If you go to your Blip dashboard, there's a Share link for each
video.  Click it.  It will give you "Copy & Paste" code for you to
copy & paste into your post.   That way, when somebody clicks your
thumbnail, it will just *play*, right there and then.

Hope this helps.

Rupert
http://twittervlog.tv/
http://feeds.feedburner.com/twittervlog/

On 31 Oct 2007, at 16:39, Patrick Cook wrote:

Hi everyone:

On 10/31/07, David Howell <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

 > Hi Pat,
 >
 > Yeah... unfortunately, one cant even right click and download the
video.

 > If I were you, rather than think about it, I'd just get a Blip
account and be done with it. As
 > your site stands right now, no one can watch your stuff.

Okay everyone....Let's try this again (This time with the video on
BlipTV). Once again, here's the URL....

http://asmyworldturnstv.blogspot.com/2007/09/episode-07-part-01-first-
outdoor-video.html

I've even got a text link to the episode page on BlipTV, which
defaults to the Flash version in case the Quicktime version becomes a
problem.

I'll change over the rest of the episodes and the RSS Feed (Thank
goodness for FeedBurner as I dunno where I'd be without 'em) later on
today after I've taken my morning shower (Yeah I'm a late riser, what
can I say? :D).

In any case - HOPEFULLY I've put this issue to rest now. :D

Lemme know what "ya'll" think now, ya hear... :D *LOL!*

Cheers :D

--
Pat Cook
Denver, Colorado