>  Bam, exactly why I have to decide on a format, encoding under linux
>  isn't exactly the easiest thing in the world and I rather spend that
>  time animating.
>  H264 is a pain in the arse but it appears to be the best option, OGG
>  Theora and XVID are the easiest for me to produce.

we provide a Ogg version.
Porblem is that the Cortado player is really buggy.
So a good user experience is downloading the video to your desktop and
playing it with VLC.
Not something most people would do.

Linux needs much better tools for video IMHO.

I guess many of us take the time to compress multiple formats because
there is no standard.
it's a pain, but we hope that more people watch.

>  How would I produce multiple feeds for each format?

the plugin, vPIP.org, creates the separate RSS feeds for you.
they are a little long and unreadable, so many of us then throw those
feeds into Feedburner so we can get stats and an easier to read feed.

vPIP is GPL....so if you wanted to help optimize this feature...

Jay

--
http://jaydedman.com
917 371 6790