I invite the discussion -- especially as someone who is about to put
a lot of time, effort, and years of skill into creating a kick-ass
themeing engine.... then to give it away for free?? And as someone
who runs her own business full-time, relying on my client base of
income (ie: not someone who's working for a large company who pays me
a salary, and then wants to release my work as GPL -- which is how
most of Drupal is getting built).

Mostly people will use SIAB as a way to get out of hiring a
designer / developer, not as a way TO hire a desiger / developer, and
share their results with the world (again, as Drupal works)

Jen Simmons
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://jensimmons.com
http://milkweedmediadesign.com