This may start a whole discussion back and forth.  But, I find a
problem with the philosophy and idea behind fully GPL and free
software. As Richard Stallman posits freedom, it's the freedom of
anyone to use software without restriction or barriers.  The
contradiction I find is that is that is purely accomplished by
compelling those that create software to release all the code.  So
there is a contradiction in the word "freedom" in that it is taking
away freedom of choice from those that create the work.  I see the
best result is a wide inclusion of those producing open source and
mixed open and closed source products. That way a wide range of
products and perspectives produce a rich, valuable source of software.

  -- Enric

--- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, Jen Simmons