On Nov 16, 2007, at 6:15 pm, Steve Watkins wrote:

> I really love the idea of
> SIAB and as a paranoid negative person, I worry about the issues
> that could harm it.

If you need an issue to get worked up over ('cause sometimes we do
just need a fight to go kick some ass over ;-)
then worry about the name "Show in a Box".......
someone (Markus?) just figured out that the name is already
trademarked (copyrighted?)
that would have worried me, if I hadn't chosen to totally ignore the
worry......
but
it is something we need to look into further.

jen