> Interesting how the videoblogging community eats its own. It's too bad. Two
>  years ago I thought this was a really great community where we help each
>  other get bigger and better. But I don't hold those opinions anymore. This
>  kind of stuff is EXACTLY why I don't participate here much anymore.
>  Let me know when it changes and I'll be back.

I commented here to Robert's criticism of this conversation here:
http://www.hummingcrow.com/2007/12/21/new-media/#comment-8512

I'd love to hear how you'd like an online community to act.
maybe even point to some better examples so we can learn.

let's not get into a Scoble bashing.
robert, you cant expect to jump into a community of 2000 people, piss
on us, and then not get hate.
do you?

Jay

--