i don't get where this is coming from.

there are a bunch of people having an intense discussion over at cheryl's
blog
and now scoble's all 'you guys disappointed me, so i left microsoft (in
2006)'

i'm just not making the connections here.
what?

this is a large community, hundreds of thousands of people (some on and many
off this list) who videoblog and put video online
there are little interwoven circles of friends and business people that
intersect in lots of ways (um lots of us use twitter and seesmic and a
million other things)
that make media together and for each other and whoever.

and they've all disappointed scoble?
dude, you are a videoblogger too
so have you disappointed yourself as well?
i consider you a part of this community too.

Me ----> http://RyanEdit.com
Twitter------>http://twitter.com/Ryanne
Documenting Green ---->http://RyanIsHungry.com
Educate ----> http://FreeVlog.org