>  I quit Microsoft because of this community (seriously, this community
> played a big role in my decision) and it just hasn't lived up to its
> potential.
>  Why is that?

no one is here to hate you Robert. its the holidays.
(but you have to admit that you just walked into a room of people and
said, "you guys suck")

since you're the one who started the thread of what's wrong with this
community...why dont you kick it off.
what potential should we have?

you sound like the father who tries to shame his children with
ambiguous language showing disappointment.
the family looks down at the ground wondering what they did wrong.
(turns out daddy had a bad day at the office)

Jay

--
http://jaydedman.com
917 371 6790