> The more I read this thread, the more I like David's Mefeedia solution. Ning
>  for discussion, support, our own blogs for featured posting so to speak and
>  majority of comments, and mefeedia for the channel aggregation aspects.
> It's less work, no need to set up another site, and we use the technology in
>  place.

I also dont want to make more work for myself.
so David...what would the workflow be for Mefeedia?
how do we set it up so I can see each weeks contributions without us
having to tag it differently each week?

what Rupert and I were talking about was a way to document each work's videos.
This way at the end of the project...we see how all the videos flowed
from week to week.
We can see the games or themes that developed over time.

Bre started a cool project called http://photogamer.com/
each day he throws out a photo idea...and everyone posts it in the
Photogamer group in Flickr.
http://flickr.com/groups/photogamer
Not perfect either....but closer to the idea behind Semenal.
this is less about quantity, and more about how we interact and
influence each other through the year.

Jay

--
http://jaydedman.com