Not in my book, it isn't. During NaVloPoMo, Mefeedia picked up some of
my posts because they were on Blip.tv with the agreed-upon tag, but
did not pick up most of the videos out of my site's feed, despite my
RSS feed (the Word-Press generated one, and my Feedburned one) being
listed with Mefeedia and using the same tag on my posts.

I can't be the only participant who had a lot of videos missing from
the Mefeedia NaVloPoMo channel.

I am all for working with Mefeedia but I'd really want to see this
issue get ironed out before selecting Mefeedia as THE source for Semenal.

Cheryl Colan

--- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, "David Meade" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>