haha.  i know man.  it's like-

-hey everyone, dont forget to vlog this year!  try to do at least one a
week.-

SEMANAL is a way to motivate.
see if it sticks.

i think no mefeedia is an automatic GO for this stuff so thats a sure
thing.
beyond that, the collective feed that is generated can be used in different
ways.
and the SEMANAL site will prob be your guide.

just make a video and tag it SEMANAL and sit back and see how this all
settles ;)

welcome back btw.

sull