Kent, I'd like to get you comments on this. The $, Im not so
concerned about. It sounds like a fair and positive amount for a
gross figure.

Its the issue of distributing only on your site that Im curious about.

In the second half of 2007, we underwent major growth to our web site
traffic as a result of expanding off-site distribution.

Up until just several months ago, we have not been on YouTube, Blip
or any other flash sites, for instance.

As a result of being on YouTube and the various other sites like
Yahoo, Blip, Dailymotion, etc. we obviously increased our traffic off
site, but that also caused our on-site traffic to grow tremendously,
as expressed in at least one way here on this compete graph:

http://siteanalytics.compete.com/rocketboom.com+askaninja.com/?metric=uv

While Rocketboom appears to be in a lesser position than AskaNinja in
terms of traffic, even with our recent increase in onsite traffic, we
still get the greater percentage of our traffic off-site. Thus the
data does not represent our site as well as a site like yours where
you have purposefully tried to corral your audience onto your site.

Taking that into consideration, according to the graph then (which is
at least relevant to itself), in terms of annual growth, the data
suggests that the Askaninja site has grown 15.3% over the last year
compared to 537% growth for Rocketboom over the last year. Our
offsite growth has been even greater, obviously.

So my first conclusion is to suggest that one good way to increase
your numbers and drive traffic to your website is to distribute off-
site. If you can provide a better experience on your site then
anywhere else, it can work more to your advantage.

Anyway, these graphs are always screwy and its not a lot of info to
go on, but I wanted to get your take since the growth margin is so
great.

:P