On Jan 3, 2008 5:46 PM, Jay dedman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> David...are you still working for Mefeedia these days?
> if so, maybe you could lead developing this stuff.

No no, I'm just a vlogger who has had the opportunity to hang out with
the mefeedia folks in person a few times and has since been constantly
pestering them with all sorts of "Here's what I'd want you to do" sort
of emails. :-)  They're consistent tolerance for such pestering (and
even asking for more) have left me with a warm fuzzy toward their
desire to 'get it right'.

- Dave

--
http://www.DavidMeade.com