I'm brand new to this group. Lurking for the first week, wow, a lot of
chatter. Good stuff. Learned a lot already.

My new daily web show starts next week, and I'm curious as to what you all
do to promote you shows.

1.       Do you just throw them on YouTube on your own channel and that's
that?

2.       Or do you use a tool like www.tubemogul.com to upload to multiple
sites?

3.       Or do I find a place to give my show a home like something
http://www.wizzard.tv/ ?

4.       Or just pick one, blip, viddler, veoh, youtube, etc. and stick with
the one I like?

I'm an online marketer with a lot of search and online monetization
experience. I know that world very well. So I know that I can sell
sponsorships to my show on my blog, www.jimkukral.com.

What I don't know is the best methods and theories and approaches for giving
my video a home and how many of you market and distribute your videos the
best way.

Any help? Suggestions? Resources?

Jim Kukral