For what it's worth I just did this - bought the bundle that is supposed to
include Snapz Pro. Unfortunately AFTER you pay, you're told that 5000 people
have to buy the bundle before the Snapz serial is generated and if 5000
people do not, then you don't get the app.

Seems very bait and switch to me.

-Scott

American Cliche
http://www.americancliche.net