I bought IShowU in an extreme hurry on Monday, after only trying it for 5
minutes,
because I needed a way to record the output from VDMX (VJ software) so I could
make a
very short video for this semanal thang. It did what I needed, captured the
area of the
screen I wanted, gave good framerate, didnt slow down the VJ app output much,
had
decent enough quality, and recorded the audio coming from VDMX.

So it made me happy, though Ive never tried any other screen capturing software
on the
mac so Ive little to compare it against. Nice price though.

Cheers

Steve Elbows